Search found 3 matches
Search found 3 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Fri Oct 04, 2013 8:49 pm
- Forum: Dart Frog Classifieds
- Topic: Business polices with Dart Frogs -Discuss
- Replies: 10
- Views: 2590
Here's my two cents... NO LIVE ARRIVAL - I think this is ridiculous. No one buys a dead frog. Live arrival should be a given. NO CASH REFUND - I think this is ridiculous also. If someone pays for something ( live frogs) and doesn't receive it and you can't immediately replace it with the exact same ...
- Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:30 am
- Forum: Feeder Insects, Nutrition - How to feed your Frogs
- Topic: Self feeder for Dart Frogs
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1047
There has been a lot of talk of "self-feeders" in the past. While it might be okay if you were going on vacation for a week...it's not good for long term use. Your feeders need to be dusted with supplements (such as Repashy Calcium Plus) regularly. If you use these "self-feeders"...
- Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:48 am
- Forum: Hospital - Stress, Injuries, Disease and Treatments
- Topic: Azureus female bullied by tankmates, not eating
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1716
(I know this is my first post here, but I've been heavily into Tincs for 3 years now so please take the following into consideration.) 1. A 10 gallon tank is fine for 3 Azureus froglets, but too small for 3 adults. Keeping them together in such a small space almost guarantees that at least one will ...