Search found 5 matches
Search found 5 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:26 am
- Forum: Enclosures, Setup and Construction
- Topic: HUGE amounts of Great Stuff needed - Uber viv
- Replies: 194
- Views: 110488
I have constructed in the past two years. I do not plan on having this exact viv going for over two years before I move and have to break it down. Thank you for your information..
- Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:21 am
- Forum: Mantellas - Dart Frog Cousins from Madagascar
- Topic: Golden Mantella info please....
- Replies: 5
- Views: 3829
We have a assemblage of Santa Isabel and the males call all of the moment, they are foremost to wake up in the morning, and they are the final to go to doze at night. If you have the opening to get these, I don't think about you will be upset!
- Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:14 am
- Forum: Feeder Insects, Nutrition - How to feed your Frogs
- Topic: What else can I feed Dart Frogs besides Fruit Flies ?
- Replies: 34
- Views: 9911
I agree with this message. Really good information... Termites are only offered by a few people and then, only seasonally and occasionally. Not that they are really $$, but most people do not culture them for a variety of reasons. The ones harvested from the wild - you have to be careful of as well ...