Search found 5 matches
Search found 5 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:49 pm
- Forum: Polls
- Topic: Poll - Excelsior, Coffee Filter ect for Fruit Fly Culturing
- Replies: 28
- Views: 7502
I use coffee filters I put 4 in a culture and it has worked real well for me. I always microwave the completed fruit fly cup then let it sit on a piece of mite paper for about 12 hours then add flies. I have real clean cultures and get a lot of flies some cultures lasting for over a month. I fold in...
- Sun Oct 13, 2013 9:06 am
- Forum: Other Misc Photographs
- Topic: My African Grey Parrot whistling Moves Like Jagger
- Replies: 0
- Views: 1000
I thought this was kind of funny I was in my amph./rept. room feeding and my parrot started whistling the intro part of moves like jagger. I ran and got my camera and started to record it. it goes for a while but she finally does it twice. I also have another video of her on my youtube page as well ...
- Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:14 pm
- Forum: General Questions and Comments
- Topic: Epibatidine dihydrochloride hydrate, poison dart secretion
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1822
I guess I am going to need to get my darts out again lol
- Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:42 pm
- Forum: Polls
- Topic: Poll - Hot Water or Room temp water for FF culture media ?
- Replies: 12
- Views: 3879
I boil water add coffee filters put lid on and microwave for 1:30 sec. This has worked great for me and never seen a culture with mites.