Hi Everyone!

Introduce yourself to the members. Any general Announcements.
Frogopolis

Hi Everyone!

Postby Frogopolis » Sat May 17, 2014 5:43 pm

I've had dart frogs for several years but I am in no way an experienced pro. I have two pairs of D. Tinctorius "Cobalt" and six FG Vents, the blue leg variety. I love my Cobalts because they are bold and come right up to the glass and stare at me. They don't even mind when I stick my hand inside their enclosure to feed them or for maintenance. I like my vents because they are so animated and they always look like they are "On The Hunt."

I'm now hoping to ad to my thumbnail collection. Maybe Variabilis or a morph of imitator, I have a few favorites.

-Bye-

IDPM

Re: Hi Everyone!

Postby IDPM » Sat May 17, 2014 5:45 pm

Welcome aboard. Where are you from?
brad

Frogopolis

Postby Frogopolis » Sat May 17, 2014 5:57 pm

Originally, I'm from Long Beach, CA, but I've lived a lot of places. Currently I live in a small town in Northern California called Fowler.

Frogopolis

Postby Frogopolis » Sat May 17, 2014 6:05 pm

By the way...I only live about three and a half hours from the Bay Area and if my schedule allows it I'm going to Frog Day. It's being held in a town called Fremont. I've been aware of Frog Day for many years and this will be this first time when it's close by and I'll have free time.

IDPM wrote:Welcome aboard. Where are you from?

Philsuma
Site Owner

Postby Philsuma » Sat May 17, 2014 6:10 pm

Welcome to Dart Den!

You've undoubtedly heard about Frog Day and how awesome they are...so I probably don't need to sell ya on that.

If you are looking for 'interaction' and fearlessness...look no further than the 'pitbull' of the Dart Frog world - Phyllobates terribilis. They will wrestle your hand if you leave it in the viv too long. Try a 'staring contest' with them sometimes too...they are nuts.

Anyhoo...welcome, again and don't be shy 'round here.

~Phil

joneill809
Site Admin

Postby joneill809 » Sat May 17, 2014 6:32 pm

Welcome to DartDen! You can add your location to your profile so it shows up with all your posts. Welcome and enjoy frog day!
Jim from Austin please contact me if you are willing to trade offspring from:
lorenzo - schwinn line|NAIB true sips|fantastica nominant
http://www.oneillscrossing.com/dart-frogs/

Return to “Introductions and Announcements”