Frogopolis

D. leucomela trio and RETF for sale

Postby Frogopolis » Sun Nov 08, 2015 6:56 pm

Dendrobates leucomelas
Nabors and Brians Tropicals
1 year+
Sex - Not sure
Price: $75.00 plus shipping

I have for sale three D. leucomelas. I can't guarantee the sex on all of them but I definitely know one is a male and one I highly suspect of being a female. I have seen (her?) several times with a known calling male inside a cocohut. They are over a year old and are part of a larger group I have. I am downsizing their enclosure and I need to sell these to make room.

I also have for sale a Costa Rican Red-Eyed Tree Frog that I am selling unsexed. Based on the body and the size of the head I think it might be a female. It's a little over a year old. I bought it as a tadpole from J&L Exotics.

If you are buying the Leucs and are interested in the RETF I will send it to you for free. Please be aware that RETFs have different enclosure requirements than Dart Frogs. Otherwise I am asking $30.00 for it.

I ship in a foam-lined box with Cryopacks/heat packs and I ship by way of FedEx Priority Overnight by 10:30. I will only charge you for the exact cost of shipping from my place to your destination.

I accept PayPal

I am unable to post pictures of the frogs because of files limitations so please send me your e-mail address so I can send you pictures.

Return to “Dart Frog Classifieds”