Look up members alphabetically ?

Let us know of anything strange happening on the board or if you would like to see something added or removed.
RichFrye

Look up members alphabetically ?

Postby RichFrye » Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:55 am

Is there a way to look up members alphabetically , once you are in the 'Ds' for instance. I go to look up David Martin, and the list of thousands of 'D' starts and goes on with member dates of joining , not Da, Db, Dc...

Also Phil, I've still do not get emails when someone PMs or new posts are in threads I am posting in or following.

Rich
Darts with parasites are analogous to mixed tanks, there are no known benefits to the frogs with either.

If tone is more important to you than content, you are at the wrong place.

My new email address is rich.frye@icloud.com and new phone number is 773 577 3476

Philsuma
Site Owner

Re: Is There a Way To...

Postby Philsuma » Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:17 am

When you access the 'Members' page.....click on the "User Name' - little white letters on the top left. One click on the 'D" will alphabetize all of the members starting with that letter.

another good search is 'Time joined'. Those 'headers' of categories on the members list are clickable / sortable.

I took a second look at your preferences Rich and they are identical to all others / mine included. It may be a filter or some sort of firewall / antivirus setting on your end that is blocking....

RichFrye

Re: Is There a Way To...

Postby RichFrye » Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:22 am

Got the alphabetized now, thanks. Mine was always 'time joined' which does not matter to me, knowing in general how long so-and-so has been around.

No emails happened right after ban lifting and no settings were changed on my computerS...so I don't know where to go from here. Nothing changed on my end, and I hate having to check back as opposed to being notified.
Darts with parasites are analogous to mixed tanks, there are no known benefits to the frogs with either.

If tone is more important to you than content, you are at the wrong place.

My new email address is rich.frye@icloud.com and new phone number is 773 577 3476

Return to “Website Problems, Questions and Suggestions”