36x18x36 Exo Terra Man Creek Viv -pics

Your Full Tank Shot (FTS).....or not. Frog Room pics.
MELLOWROO421

36x18x36 Exo Terra Man Creek Viv -pics

Postby MELLOWROO421 » Thu Feb 06, 2014 2:50 pm

Just thought I would put a few pictures up of my latest vivarium I built. It's a 36x18x36 Exo Terra that is currently housing 2.2 Man Creek pumilio. I have already seen 2 good egg clutches and at least 2 tads have been transported. It has a recirculating air system that you can see in the 2 ducts hanging down on each side of the viv. There is an 80mm, 3 speed computer fan housed in the electrical box on top of the viv that sucks air in from the right and blows it back in on the left. There is a screen in the center of the ducts to ensure no frogs can get in there. I need to mount some plants to try and cover it up a bit more but it's working well for now. These pics are a couple weeks old. Filled it with some nice bromeliads I got from Dane at Junglebox.net and some orchids I got from Andy's Orchids. The ferns are from the local nursery, 1 rabbits foot and a 2nd unidentified fern. The floor is a combination of cork flat, ghost wood and manzinita and of coarse a ton of leaf litter. Seeded with springs and dwarf white and Costa Rican purple iso's.

Ranitomeya, Oophaga, Ameerega, Adelphobates, Epipedobates,

Philsuma
Site Owner

Re: 36x18x36 Exo Terra Man Creek Viv -pics

Postby Philsuma » Thu Feb 06, 2014 4:23 pm

Very nice ! Love the huge planted wood feature.

MELLOWROO421

Re: 36x18x36 Exo Terra Man Creek Viv -pics

Postby MELLOWROO421 » Thu Feb 06, 2014 5:32 pm

Thanks Phil! I wanted to give these frogs a nice large enclosure to roam. I think the Man Creeks are one of the most under rated frogs in the hobby.
Ranitomeya, Oophaga, Ameerega, Adelphobates, Epipedobates,

Return to “Vivarium, Frog Room and Plant Photographs”