TX Frog Meet - May 16 2015

Check here for local hobbyists near you. Also, if you need FF cultures quickly from someone living nearby.
Philsuma
Site Owner

Re: TX Frog Meet - May 16 2015

Postby Philsuma » Mon May 18, 2015 11:04 am

Good on ya Chuck for having a meet and keeping Texas in the forefront of the hobby. You guys rival the Northeast in terms of passion and possible number of hobbyist - close. I was honestly trying to get out there but things didn't line up. Craig ended up having his bachelor party in Philly on Sat as well, and let's just say that I was a little preoccupied.

I keep telling Beth that I'll get out there sooner than later and check in with all you peeps. Glad you all had a great time and thank you muchly for everyone's posts and contributions here on Dart Den.

Phil

Halter

Postby Halter » Tue May 19, 2015 9:05 am

So sorry it is late....Has been quite a hectic weekend and Monday for sure.
Thank you Chuck for opening up your home to us. It was great to meet everyone, and I want to thank everyone for their support.
I look forward to the next.
Josh
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. To rare to live and to rare to die."

Josh Halter
Genesis Exotics LLC
http://www.genesisexotics.com

RandallW201

Postby RandallW201 » Tue May 19, 2015 10:17 am

Yes! Thank you for hosting this wonderful get together. And another thank you to the ones that supplied the door prizes. You all are awesome! The wife and I are looking forward to the next meet.

Return to “U.S Regional Groups, People, Shows, Gatherings and Events”