Birmingham, Alabama Foggers?

Check here for local hobbyists near you. Also, if you need FF cultures quickly from someone living nearby.
Rusty_Shackleford

Birmingham, Alabama Foggers?

Postby Rusty_Shackleford » Sun Nov 06, 2016 11:14 am

Hey guys and gals, I'm moving to Birmingham this week and I was just wondering if there were any other froggers in the area.
Jon - Ft. Myers, FL
Help stop the spread of Chytrid! Disinfect your waste water before disposing of it and double bag all solid wastes please!!

Philsuma
Site Owner

Re: Birmingham, Alabama Foggers?

Postby Philsuma » Fri Nov 18, 2016 4:44 pm

That's a frogger wasteland, I'm afraid Jon. I can barely remember anyone from Al...although Chris Teem just may be down there somewhere.

Bert Langerwerf(RIP) would have been a reason for any herper to visit Al though.

Philsuma
Site Owner

Postby Philsuma » Wed Nov 23, 2016 5:21 pm

Chris is down near Foley Al and is building cool paladariums and fish ect, if you are into that.

Rusty_Shackleford

Postby Rusty_Shackleford » Thu Nov 24, 2016 10:42 am

I did manage to find a frogger on FB who is not on the forums, and he happens to be a keeper at the Birmingham Zoo. Well have to do something about making darts more prevalent in this part of AL.
I wish I could have made it to Bert's place before he passed. I fondly remember an article from Reptiles magazine the early 90's detailing his Tegu breeding efforts.
I think Chris is in New Orleans now, though he may pass through town occasionally.
Jon - Ft. Myers, FL
Help stop the spread of Chytrid! Disinfect your waste water before disposing of it and double bag all solid wastes please!!

Philsuma
Site Owner

Postby Philsuma » Thu Nov 24, 2016 11:30 am

No Chris is in Foley AL with his family. Working there, or thereabouts. I just spoke to him the other night.

Return to “U.S Regional Groups, People, Shows, Gatherings and Events”