Pay it forward: advice on setting up a breeding program

Eggs, Tadpoles, Froglets
frogface

Re: Pay it forward: advice on setting up a breeding program

Postby frogface » Tue Jun 14, 2016 2:29 pm

Philsuma wrote:Jim,

Other than you, and Kris from NC - through Bill S. (RIP)...you two are the only hobbyists I know working with the Lorenzos. How many others are there, or how many would you guess - U.S, and/or World.

Just wanting to let folks know I am still in this. Not able to do a lot of the thinking and organizing that goes with it, since my stroke. I am in contact with Jim, to keep him somewhat up to date on my group. Still having difficulty with getting eggs past the tad stage. Do have one healthy juvenile and 2 good tads right now. I'll be transferring females to help fill out groups as soon as I can. Also have a few folks who are on my payback list for helping me when I needed it.

Bill told me that his original group came from Sean back in 90 or 92. I think that's what he said. Someone check with Sean.
People, TAKE CARE OF YOUR BRAINS. Getting stupid really sucks.

Thanks for remembering, Phil. I'm around just not like before. :lol:
Do you know where your frogs have been?

joneill809
Site Admin

Postby joneill809 » Tue Jun 14, 2016 8:01 pm

I'll ping Barbara and Sean for more info. I have not been able to reliably track anything further back than Bill :(

So glad to see you posting Kris!
Jim from Austin please contact me if you are willing to trade offspring from:
lorenzo - schwinn line|NAIB true sips|fantastica nominant
http://www.oneillscrossing.com/dart-frogs/

Warhawk

Postby Warhawk » Mon Jul 11, 2016 11:43 am

This is a great idea. I'm new to keeping PDF but I have used a similar system with my reptiles over the years, it is always good to have lots of records but they must but keep organized for sure.

I have been looking for a local breeder to pick up my first set but I would be willing to join in and maybe get something else if it would help.

Return to “Breeding - Eggs, Tadpoles, Froglets”