Fort Myers Woman Cited for Trying to Sell Snakes

Current events - Televison and News, Habitat loss. Ethics and raising awareness discussions.
BluePumilio

Re: Fort Myers Woman Cited for Trying to Sell Snakes

Postby BluePumilio » Sat Oct 05, 2013 9:41 pm

This is not what they told me when I contacted them earlier this year about selling bromeliad offsets and cuttings. Now that I want to start selling potted plants they are requiring a permit. They also require a separate permit for growing aquatic plants.

Anyways, if people have any questions a call to FL Agriculture could prove useful. :)

Philsuma
Site Owner

Postby Philsuma » Sat Oct 05, 2013 10:56 pm

the other thing to consider whenever you think about ANY business venture in the Sunny, Tropical land of Flow ride dah is that they make things easier to start up and create a business - even let ya go on income tax!

But....

They make sure to make that $$ up with fees, licenses, permits, fines, regulations, paperwork ect ect.

They have aggressive personal in every level of enforcement. Don't cut corners in FL.

BluePumilio

Postby BluePumilio » Sat Oct 05, 2013 10:59 pm

When moving into Florida from another state it's over $500.00 to register your car!

Philsuma wrote:the other thing to consider whenever you think about ANY business venture in the Sunny, Tropical land of Flow ride dah is that they make things easier to start up and create a business - even let ya go on income tax!

But....

They make sure to make that $$ up with fees, licenses, permits, fines, regulations, paperwork ect ect.

They have aggressive personal in every level of enforcement. Don't cut corners in FL.

Philsuma
Site Owner

Postby Philsuma » Sat Oct 05, 2013 11:04 pm

exactly ! Why do you think you saw that Pennslytucky plate on my Exterra !

Return to “Science, Conservation and News”