I will take your unwanted frogs

Anything you are looking for.....
Itsalltender
Posts: 9
Joined: Thu Sep 11, 2014 11:19 am
Location: CT

I will take your unwanted frogs

Postby Itsalltender » Fri Oct 03, 2014 10:10 am

I will take yur unwanted frogs. Send me a pm.

User avatar
Philsuma
Site Owner
Posts: 10494
Joined: Mon Oct 13, 2008 2:10 am
Location: Harrisburg, PA
Contact:

Re: I will take your unwanted frogs

Postby Philsuma » Fri Oct 03, 2014 1:27 pm

I would recommend putting a location in your profile, and at least using a first name and trying to be a little more personable than "I'll take your frogs".

Itsalltender
Posts: 9
Joined: Thu Sep 11, 2014 11:19 am
Location: CT

Re: I will take your unwanted frogs

Postby Itsalltender » Fri Oct 03, 2014 5:35 pm

Philsuma wrote:I would recommend putting a location in your profile, and at least using a first name and trying to be a little more personable than "I'll take your frogs".



My name is Connor and will take your unwanted frogs. I am in CT

RyanO
Posts: 6
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:37 pm
Location: Baton Rouge

Re: I will take your unwanted frogs

Postby RyanO » Tue Oct 07, 2014 2:18 pm

^^^ That made me laugh.

User avatar
Philsuma
Site Owner
Posts: 10494
Joined: Mon Oct 13, 2008 2:10 am
Location: Harrisburg, PA
Contact:

Re: I will take your unwanted frogs

Postby Philsuma » Tue Oct 07, 2014 2:32 pm

Yeah, i must o-mit that I lol'd a little.

User avatar
Armson
Senior Member
Posts: 641
Joined: Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:53 pm
Location: Haymarket, Va

Re: I will take your unwanted frogs

Postby Armson » Tue Oct 07, 2014 4:58 pm

On a similar note.....

I will take everyone's uneaten bacon, undrunk beer, and unspent money.

User avatar
tazman
Posts: 36
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2014 6:49 pm
Location: Watertown, WI

Re: I will take your unwanted frogs

Postby tazman » Tue Oct 07, 2014 7:30 pm

Yeah me too!
I like blue frogs!
Tom

DianeCarter
Posts: 356
Joined: Sat Jun 16, 2012 1:06 pm
Location: Galena, Illinois

Re: I will take your unwanted frogs

Postby DianeCarter » Thu Oct 09, 2014 12:51 am

I LMAO!!!!!!!
Connor, are you for real???? Do you really think anyone will say, OK, come and get them?
Pumilio bastimentos, R. benedictas, P. Terribilis orange, R. Imitator Cainarachi Valley, D. Leucomelas, D. Auratus, D. Azureus, P. vittatus, D. cobalts, D.Oyapok, Bombina Orientalis

User avatar
RanaVenenosa
Moderator
Posts: 723
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:10 pm
Location: North Dallas, Texas

Re: I will take your unwanted frogs

Postby RanaVenenosa » Thu Oct 09, 2014 6:56 am

I am LMAO about his response to Phil in being more personable. Seriously though, i can recall 2 instances in last 5 yrs of someone giving away frogs, but it was 1 lone frog each time. Someone getting out of hobby and doesn't want to feed and cant find buyer.
Scott - North Dallas

moghue
Posts: 30
Joined: Thu Mar 27, 2014 8:15 am
Location: Delaware

Re: I will take your unwanted frogs

Postby moghue » Thu Oct 09, 2014 8:30 am

This person was on another board asking which frogs were the most sought after and worth good money if sold. I might be wrong but seems hes a nooby just looking to make money.

User avatar
Armson
Senior Member
Posts: 641
Joined: Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:53 pm
Location: Haymarket, Va

Re: I will take your unwanted frogs

Postby Armson » Thu Oct 09, 2014 8:40 am

moghue wrote:This person was on another board asking which frogs were the most sought after and worth good money if sold. I might be wrong but seems hes a nooby just looking to make money.



I know right?

Every time I see Craig and Phil pull up in their Ferraris, I contemplate what it must be like to have lunch with Warren Buffet and Bill Gates.

User avatar
Philsuma
Site Owner
Posts: 10494
Joined: Mon Oct 13, 2008 2:10 am
Location: Harrisburg, PA
Contact:

Re: I will take your unwanted frogs

Postby Philsuma » Thu Oct 09, 2014 10:24 am

Easy now folks. Byron, everyone knows I went green and now drive a Tesla.

Seriously...want free frogs? Go to a frogger 'meet' or gathering. There are people giving away frogs, supplies, tank ect. I did all the time.

User avatar
Armson
Senior Member
Posts: 641
Joined: Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:53 pm
Location: Haymarket, Va

Re: I will take your unwanted frogs

Postby Armson » Thu Oct 09, 2014 10:48 am

Philsuma wrote:Easy now folks. Byron, everyone knows I went green and now drive a Tesla.

Seriously...want free frogs? Go to a frogger 'meet' or gathering. There are people giving away frogs, supplies, tank ect. I did all the time.


Hippie

User avatar
RanaVenenosa
Moderator
Posts: 723
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:10 pm
Location: North Dallas, Texas

Re: I will take your unwanted frogs

Postby RanaVenenosa » Thu Oct 09, 2014 6:36 pm

Armson wrote:
Philsuma wrote:Easy now folks. Byron, everyone knows I went green and now drive a Tesla.

Seriously...want free frogs? Go to a frogger 'meet' or gathering. There are people giving away frogs, supplies, tank ect. I did all the time.


Hippie


RETIRED Hippie. He is rolling in the green thx to frogs in glass boxes.
Scott - North Dallas


Return to “Wanted - Looking for....”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 18 guests